This blog is written and maintained by Rebecca Avery, Education Safeguarding Adviser (Online Protection) and Ashley Assiter, e-Safety Development Officer, from the Education Safeguarding Team at Kent County Council.
This blog is focused at providing advice and information for educational settings regarding online safety.
Links to other websites
Certain links in our site will take you outside the blog. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the content available on linked websites is not defamatory or offensive.
Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by KCC of the linked website, its operator or its content nor is KCC responsible for the content of any website or web page outside of the blog.
The advertising banners you may see on this blog are provided by WordPress and the appearance of any advertising does not constitute an endorsement or approval of any product or company by KCC. KCC is not responsible for the content of any website or webpage advertised through banners on this blog.
Unless otherwise stated all materials, computer programs, pictures, audio, video, artistic music and literary works featured on the blog or viewable by means of the blog, and the selection or arrangement thereof, is copyright of KCC (Copyright Protected Material). Permission is granted to reproduce Copyright Protected Material in any format or media, provided:
- it is solely used for private or educational use;
- it is reproduced accurately and no changes are made to the material;
- it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- KCC is acknowledged as the owner.
The permission to reproduce the Copyright Protected Material does not extend to:
- copyright works which are identified as being the copyright of a third party;
- audio and/or video conveyed in any Webcast viewable via the Website;
- the coat of arms of KCC; or
- commercial purposes without the express written permission of KCC.
Should you require permission for the above, please contact us by email at email@example.com.