The Kent Education Safeguarding Team have updated a range of online safety guidance documents and resources for educational setting leaders, managers and Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs).
The following documents or updated content is available via Kelsi:
- Updated: Online Safety Classroom Materials
- Updated: Online Safety Useful Links
- Updated: Online/Cyberbullying
- Updated: Dealing with online/cyberbullying
- Online Safety Practice Considerations for DSLs
- Engaging parents/carers in children’s use of apps
- Online Safety Alerts
Kent educational settings can consult with Rebecca Avery, Education Safeguarding Adviser (Online Protection) and/or Ashley Assiter, e-Safety Development Officer, regarding online safety.